Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 90 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:50 am
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
    » suddenk1ll's application
    by suddenk1llISback Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:12 pm

» Predator's Application
    by VnM Disciple Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:53 pm

» Sorry guys
    by Teh 1337 Klutch Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:47 am

» cod mw3 gamplay
    by VnM Beastmode Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:44 pm

» IM BAAACCK
    by VnM SHADY Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:43 pm

» black tuesday gameplay video
    by Teh 1337 Klutch Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:49 am

» Bentley Continental GT
    by VnM jboy Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:47 pm

» my new favorite song
    by Teh 1337 Klutch Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 am

» rezzerection new cod bo map pack
    by VnM jboy Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:01 pm

» mlg live stream
    by VnM jboy Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Venom Massacre on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Pub Stomping HQ/Demo/Dom Team?

2 posters

Go down

Pub Stomping HQ/Demo/Dom Team? Empty Pub Stomping HQ/Demo/Dom Team?

Post by TaporSnap492 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 pm

So I was playing pub games today and I'm getting incredibly tired of people not knowing (more likely not caring) about winning the game or playing the objective. If there's any way for me to recruit people for pub games and/or make a pub team for learning the ropes for callouts and what not. Kind of like a minor leagues for the actual GB teams of Venom.

My Idea:
    1.) Recruit Public gamers
    2.) Make a standard set of callouts and learn them (myself)
    3.) Use the public HQ/Demo team to teach new recruits our ways/callouts
    4.) Push the talent into the GB games.

Also HQ games give maaaad experience if you're running with a clan and especially if you're communicating so it'll get all the people who want to keep prestiging going strong through the later levels.

Your thoughts on it?
    I dont want to recruit if we're trying to keep the clan exclusive, but we could use the team as a test for people to join as well. If anyone higher up wants to put this into effect in anyway just let me know so I can start in on learning callouts and MLG style gameplay.

P.S. Getting a better connection this next week. (I have drill this weekend. 18-20March)

TL:DR
    Thinking of getting a Public team together for various reasons.
    TaporSnap492
    TaporSnap492
    Private First Class (PFC)

Gamertag Gamertag : TapOrSnap492 Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Pub Stomping HQ/Demo/Dom Team? Empty Re: Pub Stomping HQ/Demo/Dom Team?

Post by VnM Disciple Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:55 pm

This sunday is the wingman tournament @ 7pm est so get you a wingman and get registered on venomgaming.challonge.com.

Our gamebattles team only plays Search because we recently tried to do demo and dom and ctf and it was terrible but, we played well in Search. Its just that demo, dom, and ctf are totally different than search. Its very hard to have different tactics on different maps and different gametypes. So the gb team is only going to stick to search for right now. The demo team was created by accident is being deleted because i dont like the humiliation lol... I like to win. It was very good for us to get a few practice games in. I will get this team setup tomorrow morning so everyone be looking for your invites tomorrow. I also think we will only stick to mlg gameplay and maps for now on its alot easier to learn callouts and tactics for five maps than it is to learn all the maps.

I think your idea is a very good idea, we have already been learning our callouts, this sunday we will probably be practicing all day especially since the doubles tournament it that night, and possibly mon-wednesday. We need to start getting our shit together if we want to win because when we are going around a map trying to learn callouts alot of people are still shooting off their gums and their guns instead of paying attention to what the leader is trying to say. Im sorry to say it but, sometimes it pisses me off so bad i want to quit. I have a few dedicated members and that is why they are in their position today and their are some that I dont know why in the hell that I put them on the council, but anyways if you are on the gamebattles team (this goes for everyone on the team) Have atleast one class setup by mlg variant rules so that everytime we have practice we dont have to explain it over and over to everyone. It will also help if you use these in game as well because, you want to be able to learn how to play without all the baby monitors, it will make you alot better. A couple of other things that gets on my nerves is when everyone is talking during practice or a match when some people that have turtle beaches are trying to hear footsteps or enemy chatter, thats what parties are for if you have something to talk about dont do it during the game do it in the lobby or in a private chat please.

We have not been setting specific times and dates for practices we are just practicing when everyone is online or when some of us are online. In two weeks i will be off of nights finally for a little while so I will be on everynight for anyone that wants to practice with me I will be on between 8-9 on days I have to work and off and on my off days.

One last thing..... I dont want to hear another damn decoy lmao... ever again...
    VnM Disciple
    VnM Disciple
    Commander (Leader-Founder of Venom Massacre)

Gamertag Gamertag : VnM Disciple Posts : 390

http://www.venommassacre.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TaporSnap492 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Lemme know if you want me to lead a B team or something. I'll get the links to Holiday Docs callouts. See if you want to use those as a general jumping off point or what. Just to make sure the rest of the members or any new recruits get on the same page as the GB teams in case someone needs to step up.

Kowloon Callouts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou9KMxgrCeM

Hanoi Callouts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et9Y3h846WQ

Check those two out, if you guys like the way he does it ill compile the rest into one big callout thread and start up on learning them.
    TaporSnap492
    TaporSnap492

Gamertag Gamertag : TapOrSnap492 Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by VnM Disciple Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:53 pm

we will never play kowloon in gb but, hanoi we need we have already practiced firing range and grid we have those downpat. We still need to work on these.

◦Search and Destroy - Hanoi
    ◦Search and Destroy - Havana
    ◦Search and Destroy - Radiation
    ◦Search and Destroy - Villa
    VnM Disciple
    VnM Disciple

Gamertag Gamertag : VnM Disciple Posts : 390

http://www.venommassacre.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down